Have you ever discussed Agile with someone who said they were following an Agile methodology and then added a little “but”? They might have said something like “Yes, we are doing Scrum, but we don´t do stand-ups” or “Yes we use an Agile approach, but we have changed the length of our iterations to 10 […]
Follow me on Twitter
ACCDK Agile Agilebut Agile Coach Camp Blogging Blogroll Book Review Clarity Collaboration Communication Conference Copenhagen goAgile Ironman Joy of Work Leadership Management Meetings Motivation Open Space Pactices Patrick Lencioni Personal development Personal goals Personal investment Practices PRINCE2 Prioritization Project Management Reflections Republished ROI Scrum Scrumbut Stand-up meetings Strategy Study Team Teamwork Trust Ugilic Unconference Value creation Value Driven Young Business Leader
- My motivations for switching domain name from agilethoughts.dk to martinolesen.com
- 2014 Reflections: The old man isn’t dead yet!
- My presentation on PRINCE2 and Agile at the Nordic Project Zone conference talk
- Building the ultimate home for Agile clients and consultants
- Five Leadership lessons from the best playing team at the FIFA World Cup in Brazil